The These Old Homes Tour explores the architectural history of Miles City, famous cow town of the west. While riding in our comfortable Camp 21 bus, you will be treated to engaging stories about many of the houses of Miles City, and the people who lived in them – and helped to shape not only Miles City, but Montana and the Old West.
- The These Old Homes Tour is suitable for ages 4 and up
- Tours are conducted on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of June, July and August.
- We offer hotel pickup beginning at 6:30 PM for the Best Western War Bonnet Inn, 1015 S. Haynes; The Econo Lodge, 1209 S. Haynes; The Miles City Hotel & Suites, 1720 S. Haynes; for the nearby Guesthouse & Suites; and for the Sleep Inn, 1006 S. Haynes.
- Pre-payment is encouraged. Payment may also be made at the time of departure by cash, check or credit card.
- Cost is $15 per person
- Walk-ons are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, provided seats are available
- No handicapped accommodations are available
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel tours due to inclement weather or technical difficulties
- Arrangements may be made to have Camp 21 tour guides narrate a step-on tour from your motor-coach